Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tickle My Fancy Rebecca Taylor!




Gone are the days of punk rock princesses and prissy pre-madonnas.... it's the age of hellooooo gorgeous! In a stunning and too sweet for words fashion week presentation, Rebecca Taylor has single handedly captured girls around the world. Let's face it men even want to wear her clothing! For Spring Summer 2010 her collection consisted of her signature flirty prints paired with figure flattering silhouettes that any body type could wear and feel feminine. This runway show just screamed cotton candy summer chic to me whether you were strolling down your hometown sidewalk or city block.  


The color pallet she selected was trendy, girly, and above all eye catching. The harmonious combination of bright colors and bold mismatch print shoes paired with washed out animal print and oceanside nautical stripes created an esthetically pleasing affect. Many designers have the ability to catch celebrities, stylists, industry professionals, and on goers eyes but it takes a great talent to send down a collection where every piece is perfect with great price points to match.... not to mention the ability to get people to say "I want that and that and that and that! I want everything!" In this case ladies and gentlemen, I do want everything! There is not one thing I would not wear from this collection and believe me I am extremely picky when it comes to my clothing selection.



I love the fact that many pieces look vintage inspired, dainty, delicate, and edgy all at the same time. The styling in this collection was impeccable with not an accessory or hair strand out of place. All I have to say is BRAVO!!!! 


photos from Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment