Monday, September 7, 2009

Paris Fever



This is all my roommates fault ( Yes, you Maya!)... not only did she inspire me to write a blog but over brunch with her and our other roommate May... we discussed the possibility of going to Paris over holiday break. NOW not only am I already a broke college student and intern living off loans and an allowance from my parents ( yup an allowance... don't get too excited its only for food to survive) but now I am looking to somehow scrap up enough money by December to make this trip happen and some how manage to pay for my monthly metro card, school supplies, and occasional must have fashion finds. Could life get anymore difficult?!

Readers... I know life is hard whether its your family, love, school, financial, or health BUT I think it is important to remember that despite all of the worlds turning issues we as individuals MUST live out our dreams and find ways to make them happen. Recently I decided to make a few adjustments in my life... and I have decided to make all my personal dreams/goals a reality. It is exploring, learning, and experiencing new things that makes us who we are and who we are destined to be. I know I love Paris and want to travel, get an amazing job, be happy, and yes, of course be successful. Here are some pictures of my apartment so you all can see not only my style but how truly Paris obsessed I am.




Cheers to Paris!



4 comments:

  1. CHEEEEEEERSS!! ... and start packing bc we are going!!! yay!! what should we wear? hahahaha I want to wear a leather jacket!!! hahahaha LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was abroad in Madrid during the fall of my junior year, THE best weekend of my entire abroad experience was the weekend I spent in Paris. And it was November. And there was a transportation strike. Despite the frigid winds and gray skies and walking the entire city until I wanted to cut my feet off, I fell in love. I hope you make it to Paris Meg, it is the most beautiful and enchanting place I've ever been. I might sneak my way into your carry-on to go back and visit. Love your blog & love you.

    xoxo Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your comment and reading my blog!!! I hope I make it to Paris and hearing stories and seeing other peoples pictures of their travels makes me want to get on a plane right now! Please visit NYC soon! :) ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your apartment!

    Its Megan Drown BTW. hahah Follow my blog I post on at work!

    <3

    ReplyDelete