Saturday, October 3, 2009

Coo Coo for Rochas!!!



My FAVORITE show from Paris thus far has been Rochas collection! The looks that pranced down the runway were fun, flirty, reminiscent of a 1940s Hawaiian vacation, and the colors STUNNING. Breath taking hues of deep burgundy, mustard gold, teal, salmon, red (all time favorite), and white. 

The silhouettes shaped the feminine figure with tight high waisted belts and sheer blouses focusing on dainty lingerie bras. Sunglasses and socks tied the looks together and as a whole the collection was a success! These looks made me want to hop on a plane to a warm destination and skip around in a little romper and red lipstick... oh if I only could ( it is raining now in Brooklyn, NY).  One thing is for sure... as soon as Spring/ Summer arrives I will be wearing dainty little frocks in bright colors, shoes with cute socks, and of course some red lipstick!


Did you find your shade yet? GET ON IT! ox

photos: Style.com and some googling 

5 comments:

  1. i'm not only crazy for those colors.....but the belts! i'd wear one every day if i could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! How cute are they....
    I bet they could be really easy to make and probably a fraction of the actual cost.... hmmmmm maybe i should try it?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tagged you for an award because I think your blog is superb !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh thank you!! So sorry i have not written in a while... 3 new posts should be up by tonight! Thanks for your support :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't help but smile while looking at these images - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete